Sunday, July 15, 2012


( on a ride  in Metro, bits of  words , phrases 
and lots of unspoken emotions)


       Broken Mirror

* Next station  Shovabazar,platform------
*No...no ... I told him 
What ...??
* I said ,with him--------
* yes at ten
* Mr despandey said.....* 
* Ok  we shall see--------
* I want you.... I want you*
* at night .....in the bed------
* he s rather extreme----yet*
* I really-----
* No I dont have any class,yes we can....
* Drama ?? Rudra ???.......
* Doors are closing
* Deshpandey was talking about some expenses
* Pleasssse, be patient, Dont you know my state??
* Yes , Bornali will come too
* Dont like coffee House these days------*
*Yes ...difference in age....
* Yes he extracts that well, very well...hahaha
* Next station Shyambazar.......on the right side
* I want you ....I want .....
* Dekhey bina  nahi chayan......suratiya......
* Want you ....want you


************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment